University without Borders
Kind Hände
Bunte Abdrücke von Kinderhänden auf einer Wand

Studying with a child

As a family-friendly university, RUB offers various services to support parents on their way to a successful degree.

Student parents with a refugee background enjoy almost the same rights as German parents while attending RUB. Unfortunately, as is so often the case, having the appropriate residence status is such a decisive factor. Student Advice Centre offers comprehensive consultations on topics such as childcare and financial support.

You will find detailed information and contact details for Student Advice Centre here:

Counselling for parents

Financial support with a child

Programmes for current students
To top