How should I support myself during my degree? What if problems occur? RUB students are not alone with these questions: specially trained teams of counsellors listen, give food for thought and practical advice.

International students and exchange students can reach out to the team at RUB international student services (RUBiss).

At RUB, you’ll get advice on questions regarding funding, services for student parents, and studying with health impairments.

Students with children have a lot on their plate. The social counselling service provides advice, support and information on what the RUB offers parents.

Tafel mit traurigem Smiley
Conflict at your place of study?
Points of contact
To top