After the online application the upload of your documents in the admissions information portal (Infoportal).must be done! You will find all information on the check sheet that you received by e-mail after the online application.
To upload your application documents in the admissions information portal (Infoportal), log in with your applicant number and date of birth.
The upload of all documents must be completed by July 31 / January 15 (summer semester). Please note that an upload is no longer possible after the application deadline!
Depending on the program and the information you have entered, you will find upload fields for the required documents there.
The following documents must be uploaded:
- Copy of the passport
- Possibly proof of the passed language test (German) in an officially certified copy
The proof of German must only be presented at the time of enrolment in person. The date for enrolment in person is expected to be about one month after the end of the online application period.
You can find a list of accepted proof of language proficiency here.
- Officially certified copy of school report (original language and a German or English translation)
- Degree certificate from the university in an officially certified copy (original language and a German or English translation) + list of individual grades
- Possibly proof of the completed university entrance examination (e.g. from Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, etc.) in an officially certified copy
- Possibly an officially certified copy of the assessment test to determine the eligibility of foreign applicants for studies at institutions of higher education in Germany (Feststellungsprüfung)
- APS certificate (only for applicants with certificates from China or Vietnam)
Please note collective APS for other universities are not accepted!
- Proof of EU membership
We generally do not require CVs, letters of motivation, photos or letters of recommendation.
Only when you have completed all uploads or waived optional uploads can your application be processed further. Your status in admissions information portal (Infoportal) is then "Application is being processed" and your position on the waiting list.
Each upload can only take place once. The uploaded document will no longer be visible to you after the upload. Please make sure that the document is legible and not upside down.
The upload must be in PDF format and must not exceed 5 MB in size.
To the admissions information portal
If you should have questions about the necessary documents, please contact our application hotline.